They rolled out the red carpet on Fourth Street in Louisville, Ky. Saturday night for the much-anticipated premiere of Seabiscuit at the palatial Palace Theater. Blood-Horse senior correspondent Steve Haskin reviews the movie.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Takes Haskell With Ease
- Upstart Fine After Haskell; Travers Next
- 'Pharoah' Heads Home, Next Race Undecided
- Injured Jockey Luzzi Cleared to Resume Riding
- Lea Tunes Up for Whitney in Workout
- Flashy American, Willow Hills in Groupie Doll
- Records Fall on Haskell Day at Monmouth Park
- World Approval, Night Prowler Seeking 'Fame'
- Rachel's Valentina Sparkles in Debut
- Medication Among National HBPA Meeting Topics