Cooking the Books, the first horse signed up for ReRun's new program "Running for ReRun" broke his maiden at Saratoga Race Course Aug. 21 in a New York-bred maiden special weight race after the winner was placed second due to interference in the stretch.
ReRun, the national non-profit Thoroughbred adoption group, will launch its new fundraising program Running for ReRun at Saratoga Race Course July 30. The first horse signed up for the program is Cooking the Books owned by ReRun's vice-president, Felice Busto's Sea Horse NJ Stables.
ReRun Inc., the national non-profit Thoroughbred adoption group, is launching its new program "Running for ReRun" at Saratoga Race Course July 30. "Running for ReRun" allows a horse owner to donate a portion of the horse's earnings to the ReRun program.
Most Popular Stories
- China Horse Club Buys into California Chrome
- Nobiz Like Shobiz Settling in at Old Friends
- Stellar Wind Works in Company for Distaff
- Frosted Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Report: Dips in Stallion, Mares-Bred Numbers
- Beholder Blazes in Breeders' Cup Drill
- Quidura Reigns for Motion in Valley View
- 'Stubborn' Runhappy Works a Mile at Keeneland
- Mr. Nightlinger Moved to Mighty Acres
- Court Rules Borells Have No Claim on Horses