Cooking the Books, the first horse signed up for ReRun's new program "Running for ReRun" broke his maiden at Saratoga Race Course Aug. 21 in a New York-bred maiden special weight race after the winner was placed second due to interference in the stretch.
ReRun, the national non-profit Thoroughbred adoption group, will launch its new fundraising program Running for ReRun at Saratoga Race Course July 30. The first horse signed up for the program is Cooking the Books owned by ReRun's vice-president, Felice Busto's Sea Horse NJ Stables.
ReRun Inc., the national non-profit Thoroughbred adoption group, is launching its new program "Running for ReRun" at Saratoga Race Course July 30. "Running for ReRun" allows a horse owner to donate a portion of the horse's earnings to the ReRun program.
Most Popular Stories
- Zayat, Romans Want to See Prayer for Relief in Pegasus
- Arrogate Sails Through Penultimate Work for Pegasus Cup
- Noble Bird May Start in Pegasus
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm
- New York trainer/breeder DiSanto Dies at 62
- California Chrome Focused in Penultimate Move
- Lockdown Cruises in Busanda Win
- High Profile Fillies in Fair Grounds Stakes
- Pletcher Contenders Breeze for Pegasus
- First Foal for Silver Max a Filly