Cooking the Books, the first horse signed up for ReRun's new program "Running for ReRun" broke his maiden at Saratoga Race Course Aug. 21 in a New York-bred maiden special weight race after the winner was placed second due to interference in the stretch.
ReRun, the national non-profit Thoroughbred adoption group, will launch its new fundraising program Running for ReRun at Saratoga Race Course July 30. The first horse signed up for the program is Cooking the Books owned by ReRun's vice-president, Felice Busto's Sea Horse NJ Stables.
ReRun Inc., the national non-profit Thoroughbred adoption group, is launching its new program "Running for ReRun" at Saratoga Race Course July 30. "Running for ReRun" allows a horse owner to donate a portion of the horse's earnings to the ReRun program.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Texas Bling Retired to Stud
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- BH 100: Shooting Star
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby
- Ward: Scope Shows Lady Aurelia Bled
- Connect in Good Shape After PA Derby Win
- Runhappy Logs Final Drill for Return
- Solid Keeneland Sale Ends With Declines