Cooking the Books, the first horse signed up for ReRun's new program "Running for ReRun" broke his maiden at Saratoga Race Course Aug. 21 in a New York-bred maiden special weight race after the winner was placed second due to interference in the stretch.
ReRun, the national non-profit Thoroughbred adoption group, will launch its new fundraising program Running for ReRun at Saratoga Race Course July 30. The first horse signed up for the program is Cooking the Books owned by ReRun's vice-president, Felice Busto's Sea Horse NJ Stables.
ReRun Inc., the national non-profit Thoroughbred adoption group, is launching its new program "Running for ReRun" at Saratoga Race Course July 30. "Running for ReRun" allows a horse owner to donate a portion of the horse's earnings to the ReRun program.
Most Popular Stories
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Sandford, Owner of Take Charge Indy, Dies
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Cathryn Sophia to Pioneerof the Nile in 2017
- Jose Ortiz Rides Five Winners at Aqueduct
- Arrogate Returns to Work Tab
- Gulfstream Set for Historic Championship Meet
- Doctor J Dub Breakthrough Horse for Antonucci
- Motion Hopes to Stay Hot in Matriarch