Cooking the Books, the first horse signed up for ReRun's new program "Running for ReRun" broke his maiden at Saratoga Race Course Aug. 21 in a New York-bred maiden special weight race after the winner was placed second due to interference in the stretch.
ReRun, the national non-profit Thoroughbred adoption group, will launch its new fundraising program Running for ReRun at Saratoga Race Course July 30. The first horse signed up for the program is Cooking the Books owned by ReRun's vice-president, Felice Busto's Sea Horse NJ Stables.
ReRun Inc., the national non-profit Thoroughbred adoption group, is launching its new program "Running for ReRun" at Saratoga Race Course July 30. "Running for ReRun" allows a horse owner to donate a portion of the horse's earnings to the ReRun program.
Most Popular Stories
- Travis Stone Named Churchill Downs Announcer
- Old Friends to Receive Special Eclipse Award
- Bridlewood Owner Malone Purchases Ballylinch
- Casino Would Negatively Impact Finger Lakes
- Penn Mile Tops 193-Day Penn National Schedule
- Pedigree Analysis: Milwaukee Brew
- Britain's New Steroid Policy Change Delayed
- Musselman Drops Lawsuit Against Churchill
- Rodenticide Linked to Six Sudden Horse Deaths
- Slideshow: Top 10 Races of 2014