Casino Drive, the second choice in the Belmont Stakes (gr. I), was scratched Saturday morning after re-aggravating his left hind heel because of a stone bruise.
Wait a While was scratched from the Emirates Airline Breeders' Cup Filly & Mare Turf (gr. IT) because of a knee injury, trainer Todd Pletcher informed officials the morning of Oct. 27.
Just a few hours after Wimbledon was scratched from Saturday's Kentucky Derby (gr, I), St Averil was withdrawn from the race.
Duckhorn, the overwhelming 6-5 morning line choice for Saturday's $200,000 Maryland Million Classic, will not start because of a quarter crack in his right front foot.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Returning Early From Break
- 'Power' Pair Square Off in July Cup
- 95% Clearance Rate on Day 2 at Tattersalls
- Boston and Suffolk Downs Begin Planning
- 'Princess' Looks Tough in Delaware Handicap
- Paladin Bay Seeks to Tame Bison City Stakes
- Isabella Sings First Winner for Eskendereya
- Social Inclusion Breezes for Haskell
- Xpressbet to Sponsor West Virginia Derby
- Del Mar's Paddock Sale to be Held July 20