Casino Drive, the second choice in the Belmont Stakes (gr. I), was scratched Saturday morning after re-aggravating his left hind heel because of a stone bruise.
Wait a While was scratched from the Emirates Airline Breeders' Cup Filly & Mare Turf (gr. IT) because of a knee injury, trainer Todd Pletcher informed officials the morning of Oct. 27.
Just a few hours after Wimbledon was scratched from Saturday's Kentucky Derby (gr, I), St Averil was withdrawn from the race.
Duckhorn, the overwhelming 6-5 morning line choice for Saturday's $200,000 Maryland Million Classic, will not start because of a quarter crack in his right front foot.
Most Popular Stories
- Wise Dan Preps for Shadwell Turf Mile
- Believe You Can to Fasig-Tipton Sale
- Suffolk Downs Adds Race Day for Tribute
- Fasig-Tipton Catalogs 1,236 for October Sale
- Ruidoso Unveils Integrity and Safety Program
- Live Chat - Friday, September 26 at NOON EST
- Ramseys, Brown, Castellano Top Penn Standings
- Lemon Drop Kid and Bill Farish
- What's Going On Here: In Honor of Theresa
- Successful Owner/Breeder Aaron Jones Dies