Scrambling, a 4-year-old daughter of Silver Deputy in foal to Mr. Greeley, was purchased by the Gaines-Gentry Thoroughbreds for $625,000 to top Friday's fifth session of the Keeneland November Breeding Stock Sale in Lexington, Ky. Keeneland reported double-digit increases in the key categories of gross, average, and median prices.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Half Dome Dude Sets Remington Track Record
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Sandford, Owner of Take Charge Indy, Dies
- Cathryn Sophia to Pioneerof the Nile in 2017
- Proposed Multiple Medication Violator Changes
- Arrogate Returns to Work Tab
- Gulfstream Set for Historic Championship Meet