Scrambling, a 4-year-old daughter of Silver Deputy in foal to Mr. Greeley, was purchased by the Gaines-Gentry Thoroughbreds for $625,000 to top Friday's fifth session of the Keeneland November Breeding Stock Sale in Lexington, Ky. Keeneland reported double-digit increases in the key categories of gross, average, and median prices.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah to Haskell
- Main Sequence Class of Loaded United Nations
- KY Horse Park Transitioning to Black Fences
- New Whip Rule's First Day No Problem in SoCal
- Los Alamitos Enjoys Opening-Day Handle Spike
- Barbados Returns in Carry Back
- Java's War Seeks Elusive Win in Singspiel
- Fox Sports 1 to Broadcast United Nations S.
- Race Day Heads Loaded Salvator Mile
- Shaman Ghost Looks for Queen's Plate Magic