Scrambling, a 4-year-old daughter of Silver Deputy in foal to Mr. Greeley, was purchased by the Gaines-Gentry Thoroughbreds for $625,000 to top Friday's fifth session of the Keeneland November Breeding Stock Sale in Lexington, Ky. Keeneland reported double-digit increases in the key categories of gross, average, and median prices.
Most Popular Stories
- Callback Rings Up Victory in Las Virgenes
- The Great War Has More in Store After Romp
- 'Brandi' Makes Martha Washington Interesting
- Undefeated Ocean Knight Wins Sam F. Davis
- Early Nominees to Triple Crown Races Increase
- Avanzare Responds For Stevens in Arcadia Win
- Conquest Two Step Surprises in Palos Verdes
- Testa Rossi Gets Endeavour Victory on DQ
- Aqueduct Cancels Racing for Saturday, Jan. 31
- Can Texas Red Be Beaten in the San Vicente?