Scrambling, a 4-year-old daughter of Silver Deputy in foal to Mr. Greeley, was purchased by the Gaines-Gentry Thoroughbreds for $625,000 to top Friday's fifth session of the Keeneland November Breeding Stock Sale in Lexington, Ky. Keeneland reported double-digit increases in the key categories of gross, average, and median prices.
Most Popular Stories
- Luck of the Kitten Starts '15 in Transylvania
- U.S. Alleges Conspiracy at Penn National
- El Kabeir Fires Bullet Work at Belmont
- Keeneland Plans Wide Live Broadcast Coverage
- Sherman: Ascot Could Be Rough on 'Chrome'
- Is Mubtaahij a Major Derby Contender?
- Terranovas Seek Derby Success With El Kabeir
- Graham, Amoss, Moss Take FG Meet Titles
- Untapable Heads Asmussen Workers at Oaklawn
- Roodle & Riddle, EquiMarker Analytics Partner