The Minnesota Thoroughbred Association's board of directors has elected officers for 2015, with Jay Dailey re-elected to a third consecutive term as president.
Jay Dailey was elected president of the Minnesota Thoroughbred Association for 2013, the organization said Jan. 30.
The Minnesota Thoroughbred Association reported a 68% increase in sales from its annual stallion services auction over last year, and recorded the highest grossing sales figures since 2004.
Most Popular Stories
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Arrogate 'His Usual Self' in Five-Furlong Move
- Under Agreement, Trainer Umarov Suspended Five Years
- One Liner Laughs Last in Southwest Stakes Victory
- Gun Runner Rolls to Razorback Handicap Victory
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - February 21, 2017
- Classic Empire, McCraken Individual Favorites in Pool 3
- Guest Suite Fires Bullet in Preparation for Risen Star
- Lucky Pulpit, Sire of 'Chrome', Dies of a Heart Attack