The Minnesota Thoroughbred Association's board of directors has elected officers for 2015, with Jay Dailey re-elected to a third consecutive term as president.
Jay Dailey was elected president of the Minnesota Thoroughbred Association for 2013, the organization said Jan. 30.
The Minnesota Thoroughbred Association reported a 68% increase in sales from its annual stallion services auction over last year, and recorded the highest grossing sales figures since 2004.
Most Popular Stories
- Multiple Grade 1 Winner I'm a Chatterbox Retired
- Private Zone Retired to Old Friends
- Derby, Oaks Notes, from Churchill Downs, April 25
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - April 25, 2017
- McCraken Finishes Strong in Five-Furlong Move
- Romans Mulling Rider Options for J Boys Echo
- Three Chimneys Strikes Early for Orb Colt at $685,000
- Albarado Fractures Lower Leg, Off J Boys Echo in Derby
- Orb Colt Grew Up, Brought $685,000 at OBS
- Creative Cause Filly Sells for $575,000