The Minnesota Thoroughbred Association's board of directors has elected officers for 2015, with Jay Dailey re-elected to a third consecutive term as president.
Jay Dailey was elected president of the Minnesota Thoroughbred Association for 2013, the organization said Jan. 30.
The Minnesota Thoroughbred Association reported a 68% increase in sales from its annual stallion services auction over last year, and recorded the highest grossing sales figures since 2004.
Most Popular Stories
- Uncertainty as Delaware Drops Pletcher Case
- Seven to Face American Pharoah in Haskell
- Beshear, Moses to Speak at Round Table
- Desormeaux Failed Breathalyzer at Del Mar
- Desormeaux Taken Off Mounts at Del Mar
- Lady Eli Showing Improvement From Laminitis
- Untapable Looks for Shuvee Relief
- First Winners for Pair of Louisiana Stallions
- Gimme Da Lute Brings Class to Real Good Deal
- Real Solution Acquired by Calumet Farm