The Delaware Certified Thoroughbred Program, formed earlier in the decade to preserve farmland and offer incentives for horses domiciled in the state, now has almost 1,300 registered Thoroughbreds, according to the Delaware Thoroughbred Horsemen's Association.
Most Popular Stories
- Jockey Rosie Napravnik Announces Retirement
- Goldencents Posts Repeat in Dirt Mile
- Untapable Powers to Breeders' Cup Distaff Win
- Lady Eli Sharp in Juvenile Fillies Turf
- Hootenanny Rallies to Win Juvenile Turf
- Weanling Daughter of Champion Zenyatta Dies
- Bob Neumeier Hospitalized After a Stroke
- Chitu Makes Quick Work of Damascus Rivals
- Moore: 'If it Rains, I hope it Rains Hard'
- Long On Value's Late Run Lands Twilight Derby