Rood & Riddle Equine Hospital will host the Rood & Riddle Report Live, an educational seminar for people engaged in the equine industry, Feb. 25 at Embassy Suites in Lexington.
The owner of Kentucky Derby winner Barbaro said a new cast placed on the left hind leg of the classic winner will not affect his mobility or plans to be relocated soon.
Kentucky Derby (gr. I) winner Barbaro was examined Dec. 19 by Dr. Scott Morrison, head of the equine podiatry service at Rood and Riddle Equine Hospital in Lexington, Ky., who did some minor work on Barbaro's left hind foot.
Barbaro is scheduled to have his left hind foot examined Dec. 19 by Dr. Scott Morrison, an equine hoof specialist from Rood and Riddle Equine Hospital near Lexington, according to a spokeswoman for the University of Pennsylvania's New Bolton Center.
Most Popular Stories
- Multiple Grade 1 Winner I'm a Chatterbox Retired
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - April 25, 2017
- Three Chimneys Strikes Early for Orb Colt at $685,000
- McCraken Finishes Strong in Five-Furlong Move
- Romans Mulling Rider Options for J Boys Echo
- Dodd's Tiznow Colt Attracting Attention at OBS
- Record Purses, Increased Handle at Oaklawn Park
- Ten Off-Track Thoroughbreds Expected for Rolex Kentucky
- Nichols Canyon Connections Pointing for Iroquois Bonus
- Capps' Death is Big Loss to Louisville Equine Program