The owner of Kentucky Derby winner Barbaro said a new cast placed on the left hind leg of the classic winner will not affect his mobility or plans to be relocated soon.
Kentucky Derby (gr. I) winner Barbaro was examined Dec. 19 by Dr. Scott Morrison, head of the equine podiatry service at Rood and Riddle Equine Hospital in Lexington, Ky., who did some minor work on Barbaro's left hind foot.
Barbaro is scheduled to have his left hind foot examined Dec. 19 by Dr. Scott Morrison, an equine hoof specialist from Rood and Riddle Equine Hospital near Lexington, according to a spokeswoman for the University of Pennsylvania's New Bolton Center.
Most Popular Stories
- Wise Dan Victorious in Bernard Baruch Return
- Little Journey Favored in Boiling Springs
- Dissident, I Do Win in Australia, New Zealand
- Durkin Nears Finish Line of Brilliant Career
- Rockin Jojo First Winner for Street Magician
- Officials Examining Horse Deaths at Saratoga
- Stallion Oxbow to Stand at Calumet in 2015
- California Chrome Progressing Toward PA Derby
- Competitive Group Entered for Smarty Jones
- Goldencents vs. Wise Dan Showdown Likely