The owner of Kentucky Derby winner Barbaro said a new cast placed on the left hind leg of the classic winner will not affect his mobility or plans to be relocated soon.
Kentucky Derby (gr. I) winner Barbaro was examined Dec. 19 by Dr. Scott Morrison, head of the equine podiatry service at Rood and Riddle Equine Hospital in Lexington, Ky., who did some minor work on Barbaro's left hind foot.
Barbaro is scheduled to have his left hind foot examined Dec. 19 by Dr. Scott Morrison, an equine hoof specialist from Rood and Riddle Equine Hospital near Lexington, according to a spokeswoman for the University of Pennsylvania's New Bolton Center.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome 'Wait and See' for SA Derby
- Rebel Rematch Expected in Arkansas Derby
- Likely Entrants for World Cup Card Released
- Stormy Lucy Ends Graded Drought in Santa Ana
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- Gulfstream Race is 'No Contest' After Spill
- KY-Bred Lideris Wins Latinoamericana in Peru
- Apprentice Courtney Hernandez Gets First Win
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches
- Onlyforyou Euthanized After Training Accident