The owner of Kentucky Derby winner Barbaro said a new cast placed on the left hind leg of the classic winner will not affect his mobility or plans to be relocated soon.
Kentucky Derby (gr. I) winner Barbaro was examined Dec. 19 by Dr. Scott Morrison, head of the equine podiatry service at Rood and Riddle Equine Hospital in Lexington, Ky., who did some minor work on Barbaro's left hind foot.
Barbaro is scheduled to have his left hind foot examined Dec. 19 by Dr. Scott Morrison, an equine hoof specialist from Rood and Riddle Equine Hospital near Lexington, according to a spokeswoman for the University of Pennsylvania's New Bolton Center.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Returning Early From Break
- 'Power' Pair Square Off in July Cup
- 95% Clearance Rate on Day 2 at Tattersalls
- Arizona's Global Symposium Registration Open
- 'Princess' Looks Tough in Delaware Handicap
- Isabella Sings First Winner for Eskendereya
- Social Inclusion Breezes for Haskell
- Boston and Suffolk Downs Begin Planning
- Paladin Bay Seeks to Tame Bison City Stakes
- Kentucky Horses Lose a Friend in Vet Byars