The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association has scheduled a pedigree and conformation clinic on March 11-12 at the Ocala Breeders' Sales Company in Ocala, Fla.
The first reported foal for grade I winner Currency Swap arrived Jan. 8 at Woodford Thoroughbreds in Ocala, Fla., when graded stakes winner Le Mi Geaux, by First Samurai, delivered a colt.
Repent, who began his stallion career at John Sykes' CloverLeaf Farms II near Reddick, Fla., will stand in 2013 on the same property, now called Woodford Thoroughbreds. The son of Louis Quatorze's fee is $3,000.
Jacqueline "Jackie" Kintz, who raced graded stakes winner Lady Belsara in partnership, died Sept. 3.
Most Popular Stories
- White Passionforfashion Already Turning Heads
- Cozmic One, Full to Uncle Mo Meet at Belmont
- IHRC Report: Truesdail Missed Seven Positives
- Colt First Winner for U.S. Champ Cape Blanco
- Wood, Breeder of Favorite Trick, Dies at 81
- TCA Title Sponsor of Thoroughbred Makeover
- Breeders' Cup Selects Board of Directors
- American Pharoah 'Just Cruising' in Workout
- Klein Awarded TRA Journalism Scholarship
- Inside the July 11, 2015 Issue