Canterbury Park Holding Corp. has announced a partnership to develop a retail and entertainment venue on its property in Shakopee, Minn.
Plans to develop 59 acres of a Central Kentucky horse farm have triggered a debate, but the issue may come down to property rights.
John Sikura's Hill 'n' Dale Farm near Lexington has expanded north with the purchase of two parcels of land totaling 317 acres.
- By Nick Hahn
Racing officials in Virginia were pleased to find out on Tuesday night that voters in three localities approved referenda to allow the expansion of off-track betting. They were waiting to find out the results for a fourth locality in northern Virginia.
Most Popular Stories
- Wise Dan Faces Stiff Shadwell Turf Mile Test
- Cup Winners Secret Circle, Goldencents Clash
- Will Wise Dan Win Again in Shadwell Turf Mile
- Champagne Stakes is Next Step for I Spent It
- Wicked Strong to Sit Out Rest of Year
- Wonder Gal Seeks Rebound in Frizette Stakes
- Bustin It Heads New York Breeders' Futurity
- Thoroughbred Makeover is Bigger, Interactive
- Black Type On the Line in Indiana Oaks
- Classy Yanks vs. Euro Invaders in Hill Prince