Mrs. Fitriani Hay's The Corsican scratched from the King George VI and Queen Elizabeth Stakes (Eng-I) at Ascot Racecourse July 25 and will now take aim at the Arlington Million (gr. IT) Aug. 15.
TimeformUS Saturday Plays from Santa Anita, Tampa Bay and Aqueduct read blog
Two highly regarded New York-breds lead a field of six 3-year-olds entered for the $250,000 Withers Stakes (gr. III) at Aqueduct Racetrack on Feb. 1, both coming off impressive performances to tackle open company.
Odds-on choice Noble Moon proved a popular winner of the $200,000 Jerome Stakes (gr. II) as the 3-year-old season started in New York Jan. 4 at frigid Aqueduct Racetrack.
Presenting a a fair odds line for the Jerome. read blog
Tom LaMarra and Frank Angst preview the Jerome Stakes (gr. II) at Aqueduct. Watch Video
Eight 3-year-old colts line up in the grade II Jerome Stakes at Aqueduct Jan. 4 as they begin the long trail to the spring's classic races.
A son of Exceed and Excel established a record for Doncaster Bloodstock Sales' breeze-up auction when he brought 300,000 pounds($483,276 in U.S. funds) April 23 in Scotland.
Dr. Michael Colterjohn, president of Gardiner Farms near Caledon East, Ontario, Canada, died March 28 following a battle with brain cancer.
English champion Attraction, who was unbeaten when winning both the group I English and Irish One Thousand Guineas, has been retired from racing to become a broodmare at the Duke of Roxburghe's Floors Farm near Kelso, Scotland.
Most Popular Stories
- Annals of Time Surges to Win Hollywood Derby
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Half Dome Dude Sets Remington Track Record
- Vale Dori Impressive in Bayakoa Victory
- Changing Schedules Impacted Wood, Blue Grass
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Sandford, Owner of Take Charge Indy, Dies
- Highway Star Wins Go for Wand by a Nose