TimeformUS Saturday Plays from Santa Anita, Tampa Bay and Aqueduct read blog
Two highly regarded New York-breds lead a field of six 3-year-olds entered for the $250,000 Withers Stakes (gr. III) at Aqueduct Racetrack on Feb. 1, both coming off impressive performances to tackle open company.
Odds-on choice Noble Moon proved a popular winner of the $200,000 Jerome Stakes (gr. II) as the 3-year-old season started in New York Jan. 4 at frigid Aqueduct Racetrack.
Presenting a a fair odds line for the Jerome. read blog
Tom LaMarra and Frank Angst preview the Jerome Stakes (gr. II) at Aqueduct. Watch Video
Eight 3-year-old colts line up in the grade II Jerome Stakes at Aqueduct Jan. 4 as they begin the long trail to the spring's classic races.
A son of Exceed and Excel established a record for Doncaster Bloodstock Sales' breeze-up auction when he brought 300,000 pounds($483,276 in U.S. funds) April 23 in Scotland.
Dr. Michael Colterjohn, president of Gardiner Farms near Caledon East, Ontario, Canada, died March 28 following a battle with brain cancer.
English champion Attraction, who was unbeaten when winning both the group I English and Irish One Thousand Guineas, has been retired from racing to become a broodmare at the Duke of Roxburghe's Floors Farm near Kelso, Scotland.
Most Popular Stories
- EquiLottery, AmTote in Strategic Relationship
- EVA Vaccines: What You Need to Know
- Baffert Seeks 7th Futurity Win with Dortmund
- Trainer Wells Pleads Guilty to Rigging Races
- Red Pollard Seabiscuit Saddle to be Auctioned
- Tax Break on Racehorses Passes Congress
- Untapable, Tapiture Settle in at Fair Grounds
- New York Panel Announces Winning Casino Bids
- New Management for 2015 at Rillito Park
- New Rules Lead to Spike in Indiana Positives