Champion at 2 in England and at 3 in Ireland was owned by Betty Moran's Brushwood Farm. The 27-year-old mare had been pensioned since 2002.
Scoop the Gold, a stakes winner and dam of millionaire High Yield, died April 17 because of a ruptured aorta.
Turbo Storm, an unraced 3-year-old full brother to three-time grade I winner High Yield, has been sold privately to stand stud duty in Russia. Owned by horsemen Bob Walton and Jim Elliott, Turbo Storm will take up duty at Donskoi Stud near Rustov Ma Donn, Russia.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Sire Smart Strike Euthanized
- BC Classic Winner Concern Dies at 25
- Wise Dan Making Progress, Still Tack-Walking
- Shared Belief Traveling East for CT Classic
- Unlocking Winners: Dubai and the Derby Preps
- VLT Expansion Proposals Shot Down in New York
- 'Chrome' Draws Outside Post 9 for World Cup
- Commissioner Eyes Easier Skip Away Prize
- MA House Passes Suffolk Simulcast Extension
- RMTC Board Announces Cobalt Threshold