Champion at 2 in England and at 3 in Ireland was owned by Betty Moran's Brushwood Farm. The 27-year-old mare had been pensioned since 2002.
Scoop the Gold, a stakes winner and dam of millionaire High Yield, died April 17 because of a ruptured aorta.
Turbo Storm, an unraced 3-year-old full brother to three-time grade I winner High Yield, has been sold privately to stand stud duty in Russia. Owned by horsemen Bob Walton and Jim Elliott, Turbo Storm will take up duty at Donskoi Stud near Rustov Ma Donn, Russia.
Most Popular Stories
- Filly First Winner for Here Comes Ben
- Catalog Online for Barretts Select Sale
- Pedigree Analysis: Olympia
- American Pharoah to Haskell
- Laurel Cancels Racing Due to Water Main Break
- 'Evolution of Racing' Approaches in Lexington
- Main Sequence Class of Loaded United Nations
- New Whip Rule's First Day No Problem in SoCal
- KY Horse Park Transitioning to Black Fences
- Los Alamitos Enjoys Opening-Day Handle Spike