Champion at 2 in England and at 3 in Ireland was owned by Betty Moran's Brushwood Farm. The 27-year-old mare had been pensioned since 2002.
Scoop the Gold, a stakes winner and dam of millionaire High Yield, died April 17 because of a ruptured aorta.
Turbo Storm, an unraced 3-year-old full brother to three-time grade I winner High Yield, has been sold privately to stand stud duty in Russia. Owned by horsemen Bob Walton and Jim Elliott, Turbo Storm will take up duty at Donskoi Stud near Rustov Ma Donn, Russia.
Most Popular Stories
- Irish-bred Pure Champion Wins in New Zealand
- Game On Dude, Won Three Big 'Caps, Retired
- Waller Tallies Group I Double in Australia
- Sherman Says 'Chrome' Looks as Good as Ever
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Top Filly Princess of Sylmar Retired
- Big Gains Mark Keeneland Sale's Day 11
- Illinois Board Has Tough Call on 2015 Dates
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Pedigree Analysis: Inbreeding Trends