A Choisir-Strawberry Mirn colt brought Aust$68,000 (approximately $51,893 in U.S. funds) to top the 60th annual HTBA William Inglis & Son Scone yearling sale in Australia May 14. Trainer Paul Perry purchased the colt from Broad Crossing.
Most Popular Stories
- Massachusetts Sire Dr. Rockett Gets First Win
- Positive Outlook for Fasig-Tipton Yearlings
- Jockey David Mello Registers 1,000th Win
- F-T Kentucky: Hip 154 Cowboy Cal--Refugee
- F-T July: 'Chrome' Asst. Trainer Alan Sherman
- Fasig-Tipton Kentucky: July 2014 Sale Preview
- Belle Gallantey Steals Delaware Handicap
- Featured Horse Profile: Ben's Cat
- Doinghardtimeagain Grinds Out Great Lady M.
- Shakin It Up Retired, To Stand at Spendthrift