Trading was heavy again on Gemstar-TV Guide International Tuesday, but the media and technology company that lost 39% of its stock value Monday ended the day with a small gain.
Gemstar-TVG Guide International, the parent company to the TV Games Network racing channel, suffered a serious blow in court Friday when it lost a crucial patent infringement case.
Gemstar-TV Guide, the parent company of the TV Games Network, took a heavy blow in the stock market Tuesday after an analyst questioned the accounting of $127.6 million in revenue.
The Scientific Atlanta Cup will be awarded during the International Simulcast Conference Oct. 2-4 in Minneapolis.
Most Popular Stories
- Owner-Breeder Nelson Bunker Hunt Dies
- Goldencents Seeks Second Dirt Mile Victory
- Report of Mares Bred Shows Modest Increase
- Close Hatches, Untapable Take Aim at Distaff
- Strong Foreign Invasion for Juvenile Turf
- Breeders' Cup Lists Start Times, Bet Options
- Artemis Agrotera Among 11 in F&M Sprint
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Juvenile Fillies Turf Pre-Entries Strong
- BC Juvenile Fillies Has Wide-Open Look