The industry's Racing Medication and Testing Consortium plans to reorganize its own Scientific Advisory Committee but does not plan to merge with the Association of Racing Commissioners International.
The U.S. Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation has scheduled a hearing next week on "Medication and Performance Enhancing Drugs in Horse Racing."
February 18, 2012 - The Science Behind Nutritional Supplements Download Now
Most Popular Stories
- East Vs. West in Second Derby Future Wager
- Calculator to Make Return at Santa Anita
- Mahoning Valley Cancels Feb. 13 Racing
- Mohaymen Returns to Work Tab at Palm Meadows
- Barretts Tweaks 2016 Auction Schedule
- 64 Equine Herpesvirus Positives at Sunland
- WV Bill Would Decouple Racing and Gaming
- Money to 'Bern' in Derby Future Wager
- Contreras Suspended for Oxycodone Use
- Airoforce Ready for 2016 Debut in Risen Star