Chad Schumer discusses the offering of a 20% interest in the stallion Curlin, which has a minimum bid price of $2.5 million. Listen Now
Schumer Bloodstock, in conjunction with M2 Transport, will handle the sale of a 20% interest in Central Kentucky sire Curlin.
Graeme Hall, sire of this year's Indiana Derby (gr. II) winner East Hall, has been sold through Schumer Bloodstock to continue his stud career in Saudi Arabia.
Grade I-placed Apriority, winner of the Mr. Prospector Stakes (gr. III), has been retired to stand at Michele Rodriguez and Lee Daniel Thomas's Elite Thoroughbreds in Folsom, La.
Canadian Frontier, sire of grade I-winning fillies Hilda's Passion and No Such Word, has been sold to stand in Saudi Arabia.
Graded stakes performers Keyed Entry, Patriot Act, Roaring Fever, and Zavata have been sold to continue their stud careers in Saudi Arabia in deals brokered by Chad Schumer of Schumer Bloodstock.
Songandaprayer, who is Unbridled's Song's leading son at stud, will stand in 2013 at Harold Forman's The Stallion Station at Copper Crowne near Opalousas, La.
Schumer Bloodstock has purchased stallions Act of Duty and Will He Shine for export to Saudi Arabia.
Seeking the Best, a Japanese group stakes winner, has been purchased for stud duty at Haras Gran Derby near Caracas, Venezuela.
Most Popular Stories
- Deal Apparently Reached on Texas Funding
- CA Stallion Sought After Euthanized
- Departing Tops More Than Ready Mile
- Gleneagles Targets Breeders' Cup Classic
- Wise Dan Completes Final Breeze for Woodbine
- Dispersal Planned for Rea's Regis Farms
- Decisive Moment Back in Presque Isle Mile
- Travers Registers Best Ratings in 20 Years
- Texas Tracks Prepare for Sept. 1 Shutdown
- Familiar Names for 'PA Day at the Races' Card