Penn National Gaming, Inc., announced Wednesday that it has entered into an agreement with Davric Maine Corporation and Scarborough Downs which grants Penn National Gaming an economic interest in and the exclusive rights to develop and operate any future gaming facilities that Scarborough Downs develops
Most Popular Stories
- Can Calculator Figure in BC Juvenile?
- BC Challenge a Lucrative Entry for Starters
- Breeders' Cup Features 201 Pre-Entered Horses
- California's Golden Eagle Farm Set to Close
- Tapit Filly Tops Record F-T October Sale
- Sherman Sees California Chrome Bouncing Back
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Declaration of War Moving to Ashford Stud
- Queen's Plate Winner Lexie Lou in Autumn Miss
- Top 3-Year-Olds Abound in BC Classic