Penn National Gaming, Inc., announced Wednesday that it has entered into an agreement with Davric Maine Corporation and Scarborough Downs which grants Penn National Gaming an economic interest in and the exclusive rights to develop and operate any future gaming facilities that Scarborough Downs develops
Most Popular Stories
- Keeneland September Sale Sees More Gains
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- No Dice for Massachusetts Racing, Breeding
- California Chrome Arrives at Parx Racing
- What's Going On Here: Solid at the Core
- Suffolk Downs Loses Casino Bid on 3-1 Vote
- Injury Forces Sea The Moon's Retirement
- Is California Chrome Vulnerable in PA Derby?
- 'Gold Hopes to Keep Churchill Record Intact