The Kentucky Horse Park is offering free gelding surgeries (with a $20 registration fee) on Saturday, March 10.
Indiscriminate breeding has widely been recognized as one contributing factor to the increasing numbers of unwanted horses. The Kentucky Horse Council is now offering incentives for responsible Kentucky horse owners to reduce the number of horses capable of reproduction through a geld voucher program.
Most Popular Stories
- Gleneagles Targets Breeders' Cup Classic
- Familiar Names for 'PA Day at the Races' Card
- NYRA Pledges Matching Funds for Aftercare
- New York THA Invests in Testing Equipment
- Wise Dan Completes Final Breeze for Woodbine
- Dispersal Planned for Rea's Regis Farms
- Gallant Son to Daehling Ranch in CA
- 10-Day Los Al Fall Meet Opens Sept. 10
- Churchill Downs Plans $18 Million in Upgrades
- Gural-Owned Tracks Join Integrity Coalition