The Kentucky Horse Park is offering free gelding surgeries (with a $20 registration fee) on Saturday, March 10.
Indiscriminate breeding has widely been recognized as one contributing factor to the increasing numbers of unwanted horses. The Kentucky Horse Council is now offering incentives for responsible Kentucky horse owners to reduce the number of horses capable of reproduction through a geld voucher program.
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Run in Haskell
- Stradivari Recuperating After Surgery
- Lady Aurelia on Track for Prix Morny
- Madden Gets Birthday Win at Saratoga
- The Gurkha Edges Galileo Gold in Sussex
- Legends: Lady's Secret, the Iron Lady
- A.P. Indian Has Green Light in Vanderbilt
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- Unified's Connections Eye King's Bishop
- Belmont Winner Creator Returns in Jim Dandy