Sauvage, a French-bred filly making her second start in New York, found room at the rail to rally to an upset Sunday in the $150,000 Sheepshead Bay Handicap (gr. IIT) for fillies and mares at 11 furlongs on the turf.
Beaugay Handicap (gr. IIIT) winner Finery faces an evenly-matched field of eight expected to line up for Sunday's $150,000 Sheepshead Bay Handicap (gr. IIT) for fillies and mares on the Belmont Park grass.
Joseph Allen's Asti will be making her first American start in the $100,000 Beaugay Handicap (gr. IIIT) for fillies and mares on the Aqueduct Park turf Saturday.
Most Popular Stories
- Rodenticide Linked to Six Sudden Horse Deaths
- Disco Rico Euthanized After Laminitis Battle
- Horsemen, Suffolk Downs Continue Discussion
- Trainer Wells Pleads Guilty to Rigging Races
- Durkin to Receive Eclipse Award of Merit
- Baffert Seeks 7th Futurity Win with Dortmund
- Tax Break on Racehorses Passes Congress
- Slideshow: 2014 Farewells
- Attorney: NYTHA Protest Plan Not Objective
- Red Pollard Seabiscuit Saddle to be Auctioned