Sauvage, a French-bred filly making her second start in New York, found room at the rail to rally to an upset Sunday in the $150,000 Sheepshead Bay Handicap (gr. IIT) for fillies and mares at 11 furlongs on the turf.
Beaugay Handicap (gr. IIIT) winner Finery faces an evenly-matched field of eight expected to line up for Sunday's $150,000 Sheepshead Bay Handicap (gr. IIT) for fillies and mares on the Belmont Park grass.
Joseph Allen's Asti will be making her first American start in the $100,000 Beaugay Handicap (gr. IIIT) for fillies and mares on the Aqueduct Park turf Saturday.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Headed to Dubai World Cup
- Five Share Fastest Time in Fasig-Tipton Sale Works
- Conquest Mo Money Still Undefeated, Sunland Derby Next
- Girvin Upsets Risen Star Stakes
- Finger Lakes Horsemen Agree to Deal to Keep Track Open
- Prominent Ohio Breeder George Smith Dies at 84
- Finger Lakes Season Could be on Line at Feb. 27 Meeting
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Unique Bella Tops Roster of 109 Kentucky Oaks Nominees
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies