Uphill Stable's Clearly Now returned to his winning ways when he skillfully stalked the pace to score a 1 1/2-length triumph in the Oct. 26 Bold Ruler Handicap (gr. III) at Belmont Park.
Immortal Eyes left the gate in a flash, opened up quickly on his rivals, and won in hand in the $350,000 Frank J. DeFrancis Memorial Dash contested over the sloppy main track at Laurel Park.
Nine sprinters have been entered in Laurel Park's 22nd running of the $350,000 Frank J. De Francis Memorial Dash Sept. 21, including local star Ben's Cat.
Hall of Fame trainer Jerry Hollendorfer threatens to have grade I winners on both coasts April 6 as he ships Sahara Sky to Aqueduct Racetrack for the $400,000 Carter Handicap (gr. I).
Favored Comma to the Top, making just his second appearance outside of California, proved a tenacious winner of the $200,000 Tom Fool Handicap (gr. III) March 2 at Aqueduct Racetrack, just a week after making his last start.
Most Popular Stories
- Podcast: Eclipse Awards 2013: Older Divisions
- Flashback Likely Pick Among Malibu Probables
- Valenzuela Expects Healthy Santa Anita Meet
- Storms Eye and Europe to Bearfoot Farms
- Digging Deeper into Breeders' Cup Lasix Study
- Native Diver Monument Moving to Del Mar
- Brown Enters Pleuven, Request in Dania Beach
- Stretch Out No Problem for Unbeaten Samraat
- Rice Plots Spots for Palace; Gravesend Next
- GII Winner Forty Tales Retires to Sequel NY