An attorney representing a limited liability company that includes embattled attorneys William Gallion and Shirley Cunningham Jr. claims his client's ownership interests in likely Horse of the Year Curlin is still intact, and is not in the hands of 400-plus plaintiffs in a class-action lawsuit settlement.
Most Popular Stories
- Haskin: Dr. Fager, Where Are You?
- Mucho Macho Man to Race in 2014
- And They're Off: Hollywood Park Farewell
- Hialeah May Push for Thoroughbred License
- Butler Gets Five-Year Suspension
- Ramseys Ready for Claiming Crown
- Erskine Says Juddmonte Group Not for Sale
- Rosalind Heads Hollywood Starlet
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look
- NYRA Budget Passes, But Not Without Debate