The Kentucky Horse Racing Commission has given unanimous approval for the sale of a 30% interest in Ellis Park racetrack to an entity controlled by Saratoga Raceway and Casino for $4 million.
A newly formed entity owned by executives of Saratoga Harness Racing Inc. has received initial approval to purchase 30% of Ellis Park for $4 million.
Saratoga Raceway and Casino in Saratoga Springs, N.Y., has applied to purchase an interest in Ellis Park, a Thoroughbred track in Henderson, Ky.
Most Popular Stories
- Big Blue Kitten Takes United Nations
- Shaman Ghost Rallies to Take Queen's Plate
- Grand Bili Upsets Barbados in Carry Back
- Merry Meadow Wins Princess Rooney in Return
- Bradester Too Strong in Salvator Mile
- Favorite Tale Upsets Champion Work All Week
- Go Blue Or Go Home Claims Highlander Again
- Aldous Snow Repeats in Singspiel Stakes
- Strut the Course Edges Favorite at Woodbine
- Front-Runner Dogwood Trail Blossoms in Azalea