Two-time grade I winner Saratoga Passage, the all-time leading Washington-bred money earner, has died from colic, co-owner Helen Beck said.
Jockey Russell Baze, trainer Charlie Whittingham, breeder George Drumheller, and horses Saratoga Passage and Turbulator are the 2004 inductees to the Washington Thoroughbred Racing Hall of Fame.
A trio of national hall of fame members – jockeys Johnny Adams, Russell Baze and Alberto Johnson – are among the list of nominees for the 2004 Washington Thoroughbred Racing Hall of Fame were released on Thursday.
Most Popular Stories
- The Art of Exaggerator's Stud Deal
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- Songbird Works at Santa Anita, Target Unknown
- Si Sage Speeds to Whittingham Victory
- Exaggerator Arrives at Belmont Park
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- California Chrome 'Stronger' in Los Al Drill
- Lexie Lou Back to Winning Ways at Woodbine
- Makahiki Wins Japanese Derby
- Royal Ascot Journey Confirmed for Tepin