Two-time grade I winner Saratoga Passage, the all-time leading Washington-bred money earner, has died from colic, co-owner Helen Beck said.
Jockey Russell Baze, trainer Charlie Whittingham, breeder George Drumheller, and horses Saratoga Passage and Turbulator are the 2004 inductees to the Washington Thoroughbred Racing Hall of Fame.
A trio of national hall of fame members – jockeys Johnny Adams, Russell Baze and Alberto Johnson – are among the list of nominees for the 2004 Washington Thoroughbred Racing Hall of Fame were released on Thursday.
Most Popular Stories
- White-Headed Foal Named Southern Phantom
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Six Neglected Horses Cleared to Leave Farm
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Gaudet, Amoss to Join Saratoga Live Team
- Fewer Fatalities Tied to Risk-Factor Changes
- A New Brand of Hero
- Bramlage: Decreased Use of Depo-Medrol a Plus
- AAEP Panel Calls for Additional EIPH Research
- Tampa Bay Downs Ready for Summer Festival