The first-ever New York Breeders' Sales Company fall mixed sale will feature a full catalogue of more than 400 horses-yearlings, weanling, broodmares, and horses of racing age. The two-day sale kicks off Sept. 28 at 10 a.m at the Carousel Pavilion at Saratoga Race Course. The horses will be stabled on the Saratoga backstretch.
Most Popular Stories
- Eight Stakes Elevated in Status for 2014
- What was the Top Race of 2013?
- NY Trainer Hits World Stage in Hong Kong
- Saturday Plays from Betfair Hollywood Park
- Turfway Cancels Card Because of Weather
- Silver Returns to New York Racing Association
- Rise Up Scores for Late Sire Rockport Harbor
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look
- Equine Sector Helps Boost KY Ag Receipts
- Chasing Landaluce