The first-ever New York Breeders' Sales Company fall mixed sale will feature a full catalogue of more than 400 horses-yearlings, weanling, broodmares, and horses of racing age. The two-day sale kicks off Sept. 28 at 10 a.m at the Carousel Pavilion at Saratoga Race Course. The horses will be stabled on the Saratoga backstretch.
Most Popular Stories
- Frosted Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Beholder Blazes in Breeders' Cup Drill
- Songbird Works Fast and Easy at Santa Anita
- 'Stubborn' Runhappy Works a Mile at Keeneland
- Can Frosted Cool Down Chrome-Arrogate Fever?
- A Look Back: Showdown in the 1986 Marlboro
- Consistent Just Jack Set for Maryland Million
- Breeders' Cup Decision Looms for Frosted
- Catch a Glimpse May Not be Done for Season
- Malibu Moon Filly Tops F-T Pinhook Prospects