The first-ever New York Breeders' Sales Company fall mixed sale will feature a full catalogue of more than 400 horses-yearlings, weanling, broodmares, and horses of racing age. The two-day sale kicks off Sept. 28 at 10 a.m at the Carousel Pavilion at Saratoga Race Course. The horses will be stabled on the Saratoga backstretch.
Most Popular Stories
- Belle Gallantey Steals Delaware Handicap
- Featured Horse Profile: Ben's Cat
- Doinghardtimeagain Grinds Out Great Lady M.
- Empire Dreams Lands New York Derby
- The Pizza Man Gets Dough in Stars and Stripes
- Shakin It Up Retired, To Stand at Spendthrift
- Closing Divine Oath Snatches American Derby
- Arlington Lover I'm Already Sexy Aces Modesty
- Finnegans Wake Gets Nod in Arlington 'Cap
- Starspangledbanner to Return to Coolmore