Santiago ran off to a powerful three length victory in the Premio Ribot (Ity-II) at Capannelle on Nov. 4.
The attorney for jockey Corey Nakatani, suspended 30 days by Santa Anita stewards for rough riding March 6, says he'll seek a stay of the order in Los Angeles County Superior Court.
Javier Santiago got off to a flying start in his United States debut, winning two races at Santa Anita on Wednesday, both for trainer Ruben Cardenas.
Most Popular Stories
- My Miss Sophia, Got Lucky Breeze at Churchill
- Mine That Bird Still Flies in Kentucky
- Sisterly Love Scores Doubledogdare Upset
- TimeformUS Saturday Stakes Plays
- Speightstown Colt Works Quick Quarter at OBS
- Samraat, Uncle Sigh Work at Belmont
- Mike Mitchell to Step Down as Head Trainer
- Indiana Grand Racing & Casino Begins New Era
- Churchill Derby, Oaks Security Plan Released
- A Case for Full Siblings