Recently, horseman Mike Ryan's dreams have come up classic: He co-bred May 6 Kentucky Derby Presented By Yum! Brands (G1) winner Always Dreaming and bought May 20 Preakness (G1) victor Cloud Computing as a yearling.
Mike Ryan and Gerry Dilger's instincts were dead-on, and resulted in Santa Rosa's second grade 1 winner, Xpressbet.com Florida Derby (G1) victor Always Dreaming.
Siena Farm and West Point Thoroughbreds buy a minority interest in the colt by Bodemeister, who is being aimed for the Xpressbet.com Florida Derby (G1) April 1.
Most Popular Stories
- Focused Hemsworth Entered in Curlin Stakes
- Stronach Group Explores Expansion into Massachusetts
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Baffert Still Aiming Arrogate for Pacific Classic
- Gutsy Move Gets Abel Tasman CCA Oaks Win
- Big World to be Offered at Fasig-Tipton November Sale
- Abel Tasman, Elate Exit CCA Oaks in Good Order
- Hard Aces Looks for Repeat in Cougar II
- Lady Eli Runs 'One of Her Greatest Races to Date'
- Awesome Banner Posts Bullet Ahead of Vanderbilt