Warren's Veneda continued her dominating run at Santa Anita Park March 14 with a commanding 7 1/4-length victory in the $400,000 Santa Margarita Stakes (gr. I).
Warren's Veneda will look to keep trending upward with a win in the $400,000 Santa Margarita Stakes (gr. I) March 14 at Santa Anita Park, a race that features perpetual shipper Cassatt.
Seeking her first graded stakes win, Let Faith Arise put away pace rivals Fiftyshadesofhay and Iotapa in the stretch to win the $350,000 Santa Margarita Stakes (gr. I) March 15 at Santa Anita Park.
TimeformUS Saturday Plays from Oaklawn, Santa Anita and Gulfstream read blog
Strong Mandate could be sitting on a strong performance in the grade II Rebel Stakes this Saturday. read blog
After breaking through with her first graded stakes win one month ago, Iotapa seeks grade I glory when facing seven other older fillies and mares in the $350,000 Santa Margarita Stakes March 15 at Santa Anita Park.
Graded stakes-placed four times previously in her career, Iotapa broke through with a front-running tally in the $200,000 Santa Maria Stakes (gr. II) Feb. 15 at Santa Anita Park.
Include Me Out blew past odds-on choice Ellafitz on the turn for home and became a grade I winner with an easy victory in the $300,000 Santa Margarita Stakes March 17 on a sloppy track at rainy Santa Anita.
Tom and Jason handicap the Rebel Stakes and Santa Margarita Stakes this week. watch video
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Has Final Breeze for Belmont
- NBC Set for Belmont Stakes Coverage
- McLaughlin: Frosted Has to Have 'A-Plus' Day
- Carpe Diem Will Not Be Entered in Belmont
- Trainer Michael de Kock on Mubtaahij
- Donegal Hopes Keen Ice Can Cool Off Pharoah
- Napravnik, Sharp Welcome Baby Boy
- Lawyer for Rubinsky Sues Zayat for Libel
- Belmont Undercard: Honor Code, Bayern Prepare
- The Truth Or Else Out of Belmont Stakes