The newly renovated main track at Santa Anita Park will reopen for training Sept. 2, three weeks before the autumn meet begins.
Santa Anita Park has announced that it's one mile main track will undergo a major renovation beginning July 11 following conclusion of the Southern California facility's first spring stand.
The Cushion Track at Hollywood Park will remain open for training while the dirt surface at Santa Anita is being renovated in July, the track announced June 30.
Most Popular Stories
- Owner-Breeder Nelson Bunker Hunt Dies
- Report of Mares Bred Shows Modest Increase
- Goldencents Seeks Second Dirt Mile Victory
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Close Hatches, Untapable Take Aim at Distaff
- Strong Foreign Invasion for Juvenile Turf
- BC Juvenile Fillies Has Wide-Open Look
- Juvenile Fillies Turf Pre-Entries Strong
- Artemis Agrotera Among 11 in F&M Sprint
- Hollendorfer: Shared Belief Has 'Great' Work