McDynamo gave every indication that he is ready for to bid for his fourth consecutive Breeders' Cup championship with a convincing 6 1/4-length victory in the $75,000 Somerset Medical Steeplechase (NSA-II) on opening night of the 33-date Thoroughbred meet at the Meadowlands.
Steeplechase stars McDynamo and Sur La Tete tower over a field of eight drawn for the eighth running of the Royal Chase (NSA-I) at Keeneland Friday.
Augustin Stable's Praise the Prince stormed to the front after the last jump and drew off to an impressive 1 1/2-length victory in Thursday's New York Turf Writers Cup (NSA-I) at Saratoga.
It might be handy to have a breeding chart with you while studying Thursday's eighth running of the $75,000 A.P. Smithwick Memorial Steeplechase (NSA-II) at 2 1/16-miles over National Fences at Saratoga Race Course. And that's just for the trainers.
Most Popular Stories
- Successful Sire City Zip Dead at 19
- Cool Catomine Rolls Late in Prince of Wales Upset
- Girvin to Have New Pilot in Albarado in Haskell
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Baffert Still Aiming Arrogate for Pacific Classic
- Stakes Winners Featured in Del Mar Paddock Sale
- Stronach Group Explores Expansion into Massachusetts
- Z Capital Partners Purchases Parent Company of DRF
- Gutsy Move Gets Abel Tasman CCA Oaks Win
- Lady Eli Runs 'One of Her Greatest Races to Date'