McDynamo gave every indication that he is ready for to bid for his fourth consecutive Breeders' Cup championship with a convincing 6 1/4-length victory in the $75,000 Somerset Medical Steeplechase (NSA-II) on opening night of the 33-date Thoroughbred meet at the Meadowlands.
Steeplechase stars McDynamo and Sur La Tete tower over a field of eight drawn for the eighth running of the Royal Chase (NSA-I) at Keeneland Friday.
Augustin Stable's Praise the Prince stormed to the front after the last jump and drew off to an impressive 1 1/2-length victory in Thursday's New York Turf Writers Cup (NSA-I) at Saratoga.
It might be handy to have a breeding chart with you while studying Thursday's eighth running of the $75,000 A.P. Smithwick Memorial Steeplechase (NSA-II) at 2 1/16-miles over National Fences at Saratoga Race Course. And that's just for the trainers.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Digs In for Final BC Breeze
- Romans: Prayer for Relief's Work 'Super'
- Breeders' Cup Modifies Convicted Trainer Rule
- Elm Park Cruises to Easy Racing Post Tally
- Adelaide Strikes From Last to Win Cox Plate
- Busy Day of Breeders' Cup Works Oct. 25
- BC 2014: California Chrome Work
- Speed Horses Hold Key to BC Classic
- Salutos Amigos Best in 'Ruler, Eyes BC Sprint
- Ouzts Takes Santa Anita Off 'Bucket List'