McDynamo gave every indication that he is ready for to bid for his fourth consecutive Breeders' Cup championship with a convincing 6 1/4-length victory in the $75,000 Somerset Medical Steeplechase (NSA-II) on opening night of the 33-date Thoroughbred meet at the Meadowlands.
Steeplechase stars McDynamo and Sur La Tete tower over a field of eight drawn for the eighth running of the Royal Chase (NSA-I) at Keeneland Friday.
Augustin Stable's Praise the Prince stormed to the front after the last jump and drew off to an impressive 1 1/2-length victory in Thursday's New York Turf Writers Cup (NSA-I) at Saratoga.
It might be handy to have a breeding chart with you while studying Thursday's eighth running of the $75,000 A.P. Smithwick Memorial Steeplechase (NSA-II) at 2 1/16-miles over National Fences at Saratoga Race Course. And that's just for the trainers.
Most Popular Stories
- Sherman: Ascot Could Be Rough on 'Chrome'
- Pereira Taken to Hospital After SA Spill
- Materiality New KY Derby Shooter for Pletcher
- California Chrome Headed to Royal Ascot
- Prince Bishop Denies U.S. Runners in Dubai
- Daredevil, Frosted Post Final Works for Wood
- 'Pharoah' Speedy in First Workout After Rebel
- FL Derby Day Sets Handle Record
- State Control of NYRA Extended Another Year
- Unbeaten Materiality Secures Florida Derby