Owner Eugene Melnyk goes for his third Sandy Lane Gold Cup on Saturday, March 5 as his recent claim Safety Zone heads a field of 12 in the turf race in Barbados.
In front of 200 and his closest friends and family plus thousands of fans in the grandstand and infield, Eugene Melnyk celebrated his second win in the Sandy Lane Gold Cup in his homeland of Barbados.
TVG will provide live, on-site coverage of the Sandy Lane Gold Cup from Garrison Savannah, just outside Bridgetown, Barbados, this Saturday.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Nyquist Improving; Exaggerator Jogs Two Miles
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Making the Grade: Exaggerator's Belmont Shot
- Woodward, Hancock to Racing Hall of Fame
- Nine Honored at Walk of Champions Gala
- Court Order Has Preciado Racing Again at Parx
- TAA Benefits Greatly From Preakness Weekend
- NYRA Privatization Bill Filed