The winners of the last three editions of the West Virginia Breeders' Classic Stakes will square off the evening of Oct. 18 when Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races hosts the feature and eight other state-bred stakes.
Lucy's Bob Boy looks to defend his crown on the night of Oct. 19 as he takes his spot in a full gate of 10 horses for the $500,000 West Virginia Breeders' Classic, headline event at Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races.
Real Estate was represented by his first winner Aug. 29 when his first starter, Sharp Razor, emerged victorious in the first race at Hollywood Casino At Charles Town Races, a maiden special weight event.
Lucy's Bob Boy didn't give the bridge-jumpers a scare when he took the early lead and coasted in workout-like fashion to win the $50,000 Confucius Say Stakes at Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races April 20.
Lucy's Bob Boy left odds-on pick Russell Road and the rest behind on the final turn en route to an eight-length romp in the $450,000 West Virginia Breeders' Classic at Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races Oct. 20.
Most Popular Stories
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for March 31, 2015
- Fracture Knocks Far From Over Off Derby Trail
- Carpe Diem Back at Keeneland for Blue Grass
- Judy the Beauty Heads Busy Work Tab for Ward
- Peace and War Returns for Ashland
- Korean Stallion Sharp Humor Dies in Accident
- Stopchargingmaria Makes 2015 Debut in Madison
- Suffolk Expected to Apply for 2015 Live Dates
- Ashland Stakes: Olly Stevens on Peace and War
- Roberta 'Bobbie' Croll Dies at Age 94