The winners of the last three editions of the West Virginia Breeders' Classic Stakes will square off the evening of Oct. 18 when Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races hosts the feature and eight other state-bred stakes.
Lucy's Bob Boy looks to defend his crown on the night of Oct. 19 as he takes his spot in a full gate of 10 horses for the $500,000 West Virginia Breeders' Classic, headline event at Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races.
Real Estate was represented by his first winner Aug. 29 when his first starter, Sharp Razor, emerged victorious in the first race at Hollywood Casino At Charles Town Races, a maiden special weight event.
Lucy's Bob Boy didn't give the bridge-jumpers a scare when he took the early lead and coasted in workout-like fashion to win the $50,000 Confucius Say Stakes at Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races April 20.
Lucy's Bob Boy left odds-on pick Russell Road and the rest behind on the final turn en route to an eight-length romp in the $450,000 West Virginia Breeders' Classic at Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races Oct. 20.
Most Popular Stories
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- Kentucky Suspends Umarov for 10 Years
- Destin Work is 'Stamina Builder' for Belmont
- Rockingham to End All Operations Aug. 31
- Candy Ride Colt Tops Barretts Sale
- Little Nappy is Shackleford's First Winner
- Velasquez to Ride Full-Time at Gulfstream
- Taris Could Opt for Triple Bend Over Vanity
- Catch a Glimpse Probable for Penn Mile
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever