America's dual classic winner California Chrome is among several international stars that have been pre-entered in the July 4 Coral Eclipse Stakes (Eng-I) at Sandown Park.
Dazzling Royal Ascot winner The Fugue is the favorite for the Coral-Eclipse Stakes, which attracted five other group I winners among a field of 11 for the July 5 race at Sandown Park.
Britain's Racing for Change has announced that three racetracks plan a trial run at using metric weights and distances as a way to make "the sport more accessible to overseas visitors and younger adults."
Nathaniel took command three furlongs from the wire and easily held off the late bid of Farhh to win the Coral-Eclipse (Eng-I) at Sandown Park July 7.
Notnowcato upset English Derby (Eng-I) winner Authorized and 2006 champion miler George Washington to win the Coral-Eclipse Stakes on Saturday at Sandown Park after a gamble by jockey Ryan Moore.
Cheveley Park Stud's homebred Medicean remained unbeaten as a 4-year-old Saturday, when he posted a half-length victory in the Coral Eurobet Eclipse Stakes (Eng-I) at Sandown Park.
Three-year-old Giant's Causeway edged 4-year-old Kalanisi by a head to win the Coral-Eclipse Stakes Saturday at Sandown Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist's BC Work Less Than Ideal
- California Chrome 'Fit' for BC After Work
- Living The Life Retired, Won't Run in BC
- Beholder, Frosted Drill at Santa Anita
- Rachel Alexandra Breeder Morrison dies
- Songbird Logs Final Breeze for Distaff
- Breeders' Cup Pre-Entries Total 185
- Charismatic Moving to Old Friends
- The Star of the BC Classic: Lucky Spell?
- Beholder, 'Lord' Likely to Retire After BC