America's dual classic winner California Chrome is among several international stars that have been pre-entered in the July 4 Coral Eclipse Stakes (Eng-I) at Sandown Park.
Dazzling Royal Ascot winner The Fugue is the favorite for the Coral-Eclipse Stakes, which attracted five other group I winners among a field of 11 for the July 5 race at Sandown Park.
Britain's Racing for Change has announced that three racetracks plan a trial run at using metric weights and distances as a way to make "the sport more accessible to overseas visitors and younger adults."
Nathaniel took command three furlongs from the wire and easily held off the late bid of Farhh to win the Coral-Eclipse (Eng-I) at Sandown Park July 7.
Notnowcato upset English Derby (Eng-I) winner Authorized and 2006 champion miler George Washington to win the Coral-Eclipse Stakes on Saturday at Sandown Park after a gamble by jockey Ryan Moore.
Cheveley Park Stud's homebred Medicean remained unbeaten as a 4-year-old Saturday, when he posted a half-length victory in the Coral Eurobet Eclipse Stakes (Eng-I) at Sandown Park.
Three-year-old Giant's Causeway edged 4-year-old Kalanisi by a head to win the Coral-Eclipse Stakes Saturday at Sandown Park.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Ward: Scope Shows Lady Aurelia Bled
- Connect in Good Shape After PA Derby Win
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby
- Runhappy Logs Final Drill for Return
- Solid Keeneland Sale Ends With Declines
- Handle Decreased 26% at Monmouth Park in 2016
- Miyadi Suspended by CHRB After Altercation