On Trust Handicap winner Hot Market had his final major prep Tuesday morning for Saturday's $150,000 San Pasqual Handicap (Gr. II) for older horses at 1 1/16 miles, going four furlongs in :48 flat at Santa Anita for trainer Craig Lewis.
Most Popular Stories
- One More Time: California Chrome Sizzles in Final Work
- Arrogate Logs Final Pegasus Work
- Classic Empire On Track for Holy Bull
- Lord Nelson Fighting Laminitis, to Miss Breeding Season
- Pegasus Workers Drill Across Florida
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Louisiana Derby Season Begins
- Chrome and Arrogate: Who to Root For?
- Deal Reached on Pegasus Starting Slot for Gun Runner
- For January Race, Pegasus Field Depth Impressive
- California Chrome's Dubai Win voted Moment of the Year