On Aug. 22 the Honorable Judge George Miram of the San Mateo County Superior Court denied a temporary restraining order sought by the Friends of Bay Meadows seeking to halt the scheduled auction of Bay Meadows memorabilia and commercial assets.
Most Popular Stories
- Stopchargingmaria Will Be Offered at F-T Sale
- Research Produces Cobalt Test Recommendation
- Grade III winner Fiftyshadesofgold Retired
- Renovations Noted at 'Gulfstream Park West'
- The Week in Photos for 9/30/2014
- Banke, Haggin Join Keeneland Advisory Board
- Hong Kong Sprinter to Have U.S. Prep for BC
- TOBA September Member of the Month
- Santa Anita Can't Hurt Shared Belief
- Plan in Works to Save Suffolk Downs Racing