In response to statements made by the Florida Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association in regard to purse cuts, Calder Race Course president Ken Dunn responded Nov. 11 by saying the decision was based on simple economics and was absolutely necessary based on decreased business during the month of October.
Most Popular Stories
- Stopchargingmaria Will Be Offered at F-T Sale
- Research Produces Cobalt Test Recommendation
- Renovations Noted at 'Gulfstream Park West'
- The Week in Photos for 9/30/2014
- TOBA September Member of the Month
- Santa Anita Can't Hurt Shared Belief
- Slideshow: Champions Challenge of Brazil
- Plan in Works to Save Suffolk Downs Racing
- Espinoza Suspended for Awesome Again Ride
- Live Chat - Friday, October 3 at NOON EST