Decisions by the Kentucky Horse Racing Commission to have its drug testing performed by new laboratory and to revamp the manner in which it conducted its drug testing are having positive results.
Major sire Seeking the Gold has been pensioned from stallion duty at the Hancock family's Claiborne Farm near Paris, Ky.
The Kentucky Equine Drug Research Council met Thursday at Keeneland to discuss options to identify and enforce the prohibited use of erythropoietin (EPO).
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah to Continue Racing
- Top Sprinter Secret Circle Retired to Stud
- First Winner Lands for Sire General Quarters
- Boden Takes on Key Positions at Calumet Farm
- Top Sanford Runners Meet Again in Hopeful
- Curlin to Hill 'n' Dale in 2016
- Ireland and the Thoroughbred
- Former Derby Museum Resident Au Moon Dies
- Stronach Group Still Interested in Suffolk
- La Jolla Rivals Challenge Prospect Park Again