The New York Racing Association is seeking a bugler to play "Call to the Post" for the remainder of the Saratoga Race Course meet after regular NYRA bugler Sam Grossman took a leave to attend to a personal matter.
With horses working on the track as a backdrop, about 100 friends, relatives, and colleagues of Vic Zast gathered at Saratoga Race Course the morning of Aug. 17 to reminiscence and share stories.
As the field for the June 11 Belmont Stakes (gr. I) makes its way onto the track for the post parade at Belmont Park, the horses will be accompanied by Frank Sinatra's timeless recording of "New York, New York."
Most Popular Stories
- Melatonin Game in Gold Cup Victory
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- Lord Nelson Lunges to Triple Bend Score
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al
- Un Autre First Winner for I'll Have Another
- Nyquist Logs Easy Afternoon Workout
- Tepin Makes Stop at Belmont Park
- Isabella Sings Sails Home in Eatontown
- Sarah Sis Returns to Winning Ways in Chicago
- Harzand Completes Derby Double at Curragh