Cape Cross, sire of last year's English Derby and Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe winner Golden Horn, has been retired from the Darley stallion roster following an illustrious career at stud.
The devastation in Japan that was caused by an earthquake and a tsunami March 11 did little harm to Sheikh Mohammed's Darley operation in Japan.
Singspiel, a major winner across the globe and the sire of 76 stakes winners, might be at the end of his stallion career because of fertility problems.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Texas Bling Retired to Stud
- BH 100: Shooting Star
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby
- Ward: Scope Shows Lady Aurelia Bled
- Connect in Good Shape After PA Derby Win
- Runhappy Logs Final Drill for Return
- Solid Keeneland Sale Ends With Declines