Mares reported in foal to first-year stallions Warrior's Reward, Line of David, and Temple City.
The Fasig-Tipton Midlantic December mixed sale, like many other auctions lately, suffered significant downturns in business. Compared to 2007, the gross plunged 43.1% Dec. 8 in Timonium, Md. However, the average price and median price experienced less severe losses, dropping 12.3% and 14.3%, respectively.
It was more of the same during the second session of the Fasig-Tipton Midlantic Eastern fall yearling sale Sept. 30 at the Maryland State Fairgrounds in Timonium, Md., as gross, average, and median took dives while the buy-back rate climbed.
Most Popular Stories
- Cloud Computing Leaves Pimlico, Others Thinking Belmont
- Cloud Computing Wears Down Classic Empire in Preakness
- Agent Ryan Not Surprised by Cloud Computing's Win
- Trainer Richie Scherer Dies at Age 53
- Hips to Watch: Day 1 Fasig-Tipton Midlantic Sale
- Soul Stirring Frankel's First Classic Winner
- Preakness Wrapup: Clouds Got in the Way
- La Coronel Prepares for Royal Ascot Run
- Actress Announces Presence in Black-Eyed Susan
- Grizzel Edges Enstone in Selene Stakes