"Hats Off to the Horses: The Road to the Derby," the fourth annual online charity auction produced by Old Friends and custom millinery Maggie Mae Designs, continued as bidding opened on a new handcrafted Kentucky Derby hat.
"The Ruhlmann"," the sixth and final chapeau offered in the "Hats Off to the Horses: The Road to the Derby" online fashion auction of exclusive Kentucky Derby Hats, is scheduled to go on the auction block April 1.
"Hats Off to the Horses: The Road to the Derby," an online auction of exclusive handcrafted Kentucky Derby Hats, continues Feb. 1 with "The Marquetry."
An online auction "Hats Off to the Horses: The Road to the Derby," to benefit Old Friends Thoroughbred retirement facility, will begin Nov. 1 with the first offering, a "Black Tie Affair" Derby hat.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Uncle Mo Filly Brings $1 Million at F-T Sale
- Friesan Fire Colt Tops Midlantic at $825,000
- Finger Lakes Horsemen Call for Support
- Possible NYRA Plan Concerns Saratoga Group
- What is Uncle Mo Worth?
- So Far, Seven Pointing for Belmont Park
- Exaggerator, Nyquist Set for Belmont Rematch