"Hats Off to the Horses: The Road to the Derby," the fourth annual online charity auction produced by Old Friends and custom millinery Maggie Mae Designs, continued as bidding opened on a new handcrafted Kentucky Derby hat.
"The Ruhlmann"," the sixth and final chapeau offered in the "Hats Off to the Horses: The Road to the Derby" online fashion auction of exclusive Kentucky Derby Hats, is scheduled to go on the auction block April 1.
"Hats Off to the Horses: The Road to the Derby," an online auction of exclusive handcrafted Kentucky Derby Hats, continues Feb. 1 with "The Marquetry."
An online auction "Hats Off to the Horses: The Road to the Derby," to benefit Old Friends Thoroughbred retirement facility, will begin Nov. 1 with the first offering, a "Black Tie Affair" Derby hat.
Most Popular Stories
- Goldencents to Remain in California
- Champion Will Take Charge Retired
- Stopshoppingdebbie to Start in LA Woman
- Top Jockey in World's Top Races to be Honored
- Lexington Horseman Snellings Dies at Age 81
- Princess of Sylmar to Fasig-Tipton Sale
- Bayern Cruises to Pennsylvania Derby Win
- Is Low-Dose Omeprazole Effective for Treating Ulcers?
- Fields Shaping Up for Super Saturday Card
- Keeneland Gross, Average Decline Slightly