"Hats Off to the Horses: The Road to the Derby," the fourth annual online charity auction produced by Old Friends and custom millinery Maggie Mae Designs, continued as bidding opened on a new handcrafted Kentucky Derby hat.
"The Ruhlmann"," the sixth and final chapeau offered in the "Hats Off to the Horses: The Road to the Derby" online fashion auction of exclusive Kentucky Derby Hats, is scheduled to go on the auction block April 1.
"Hats Off to the Horses: The Road to the Derby," an online auction of exclusive handcrafted Kentucky Derby Hats, continues Feb. 1 with "The Marquetry."
An online auction "Hats Off to the Horses: The Road to the Derby," to benefit Old Friends Thoroughbred retirement facility, will begin Nov. 1 with the first offering, a "Black Tie Affair" Derby hat.
Most Popular Stories
- And They're Off: 2013 Offy Awards
- Flashback Likely Pick Among Malibu Probables
- Digging Deeper into Breeders' Cup Lasix Study
- Valenzuela Expects Healthy Santa Anita Meet
- Hangin' With Haskin: My Top 10 Racing Movies
- Podcast: Eclipse Awards 2013: Older Divisions
- Native Diver Monument Moving to Del Mar
- Stretch Out No Problem for Unbeaten Samraat
- GII Winner Forty Tales Retires to Sequel NY
- Breeder Berglar Earns Breeders' Cup Award