All the details have not been finalized, but Barretts plans to prevent consignors from treating their juvenile sale horses with clenbuterol within 72 hours of presale under tack shows.
Should consignors be allowed to medicate sale 2-year-olds with clenbuterol right before they breeze in under tack shows? The answers to that question were mixed during a panel discussion that was conducted during a meeting of the Kentucky Thoroughbred Farm Managers' Club Tuesday night in Lexington.
Most Popular Stories
- Weanling Daughter of Champion Zenyatta Dies
- Bob Neumeier Hospitalized After a Stroke
- Longform: Long Live the Queen
- High-Risk Gamble with Fiesolana Pays Off
- Brown Brings Talent Times Two Into F&M Turf
- Drug Tests Help Protect Integrity of California Horse Racing
- TOBA October Member of the Month
- For Joe Rocco Jr., It's All About the Horse
- Santa Anita Confident in New Dirt Surface
- Sire Tapit Closing in on Record Season