Improvements, which are scheduled to be completed in late June or early July include new seating, lighting, and colors.
Fasig-Tipton has applied for a building permit to expand its sale pavilion in Saratoga Springs, N. Y., according to the company's president, Boyd Browning. Much of the work planned for the Humphrey S. Finney Pavilion, he said, is designed to bring the building "up to date" to comply with the existing codes for handicapped access.
Fasig-Tipton will unveil its newly renovated sale pavilion during the Kentucky July select yearling auction that begins Monday.
Fasig-Tipton's sale pavilion in Lexington, Ky., could get a major facelift in 2007.
Most Popular Stories
- One More Time: California Chrome Sizzles in Final Work
- Lord Nelson Fighting Laminitis, to Miss Breeding Season
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Louisiana Derby Season Begins
- Deal Reached on Pegasus Starting Slot for Gun Runner
- California Chrome's Dubai Win voted Moment of the Year
- Grade 3 Winner Chitu Sires First Foal
- A. P. Indy Fires Another Across the Bow
- Two New Sires to California's Milky Way Farm
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm
- Summer Front's First Foal is a Filly