Improvements, which are scheduled to be completed in late June or early July include new seating, lighting, and colors.
Fasig-Tipton has applied for a building permit to expand its sale pavilion in Saratoga Springs, N. Y., according to the company's president, Boyd Browning. Much of the work planned for the Humphrey S. Finney Pavilion, he said, is designed to bring the building "up to date" to comply with the existing codes for handicapped access.
Fasig-Tipton will unveil its newly renovated sale pavilion during the Kentucky July select yearling auction that begins Monday.
Fasig-Tipton's sale pavilion in Lexington, Ky., could get a major facelift in 2007.
Most Popular Stories
- Bayern Cruises to Pennsylvania Derby Win
- Miss Behaviour Romps in Charles Town Oaks
- Untapable Unstoppable in Grade I Cotillion
- Game On Dude, Won Three Big 'Caps, Retired
- Featured Horse Profile: Artemis Agrotera
- Suffolk Open to Any Viable Plans for Racing
- Artemis Agrotera Gets Up to Win Gallant Bloom
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Thank You Marylou Coasts Clear in Dogwood
- Moreno, Itsmyluckyday Work for Super Saturday