Improvements, which are scheduled to be completed in late June or early July include new seating, lighting, and colors.
Fasig-Tipton has applied for a building permit to expand its sale pavilion in Saratoga Springs, N. Y., according to the company's president, Boyd Browning. Much of the work planned for the Humphrey S. Finney Pavilion, he said, is designed to bring the building "up to date" to comply with the existing codes for handicapped access.
Fasig-Tipton will unveil its newly renovated sale pavilion during the Kentucky July select yearling auction that begins Monday.
Fasig-Tipton's sale pavilion in Lexington, Ky., could get a major facelift in 2007.
Most Popular Stories
- Belle Gallantey Steals Delaware Handicap
- Doinghardtimeagain Grinds Out Great Lady M.
- The Pizza Man Gets Dough in Stars and Stripes
- Closing Divine Oath Snatches American Derby
- Featured Horse Profile: Ben's Cat
- Empire Dreams Lands New York Derby
- Arlington Lover I'm Already Sexy Aces Modesty
- Finnegans Wake Gets Nod in Arlington 'Cap
- Ben's Cat Claims Thrilling Parx Dash 3-Peat
- Shakin It Up Retired, To Stand at Spendthrift