Improvements, which are scheduled to be completed in late June or early July include new seating, lighting, and colors.
Fasig-Tipton has applied for a building permit to expand its sale pavilion in Saratoga Springs, N. Y., according to the company's president, Boyd Browning. Much of the work planned for the Humphrey S. Finney Pavilion, he said, is designed to bring the building "up to date" to comply with the existing codes for handicapped access.
Fasig-Tipton will unveil its newly renovated sale pavilion during the Kentucky July select yearling auction that begins Monday.
Fasig-Tipton's sale pavilion in Lexington, Ky., could get a major facelift in 2007.
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Rest at WinStar
- Hill Specialist Ambitious Brew Takes Eddie D.
- Postponed Clear Favorite in Arc de Triomphe
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23
- Tepin Works Half-Mile at Saratoga
- Charlton’s Abbotts Retiring on Own Terms
- NYRA Sanctioned for Aqueduct Water Pollution
- Suffolk Downs Applies for Six 2017 Race Dates
- New Santa Anita Turf Course Passes First Test