Virginia-bred Hard Enough faces Michael With Us and Saint Vigeur as he goes for a third straight stakes score, and first graded win, in the $200,000 Kent Stakes (gr. IIIT) at Delaware Park Sept. 7.
Southern Equine Stables' Moreno made nine starts before he found the winner's circle for trainer Eric Guillot, but once he did, he rather liked it there.
Battier is the lone stakes winner in a field of six 3-year-olds who will assemble July 6 for the $200,000 Dwyer Stakes (gr. II) at Belmont Park, and all seek their first graded score.
Trainer Dallas Stewart said May 28 Golden Soul, runner-up in the Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I), is doing "awesome" after taking a while to recover from his effort in the Derby.
Freedom Child turned in his first breeze since romping in the Peter Pan Stakes (gr. II) earlier this month, covering five furlongs over the Belmont Park main track May 27 in a sharp :59.87.
Everything finally went right for Freedom Child May 11 at Belmont Park. Romping in the slop by 13 1/4 lengths to take the $200,000 Peter Pan Stakes (gr. II), he punched his ticket to the June 8 Belmont (gr. I).
Most Popular Stories
- Catch a Glimpse in Good Order After Nassau Scare
- G. G. Ryder Wins All American in Blanket Finish
- Weekend Hideaway Repeats in Commentator
- Gun Runner Breezes for Stephen Foster
- Connections Plan Breeders' Cup Trip for Top Casablanca
- Fourstar Crook Continues Turf Win Streak
- Danzing Candy Wires Lone Star Handicap
- Rey de Oro wins Japanese Derby
- Cupid Returns From Layoff to Win Gold Cup
- Ashleyluvssugar Wins Second Charles Whittingham