While the Jockey Injury Database has seen increased participation in the past year, supporters of the database said increased support is critical for generating meaningful numbers.
A Safety Summit headlines the 2010 Annual Assembly of the Jockeys' Guild to be held Dec. 6-7.
The Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation will sponsor a two-day workshop for presentations, panel discussions, and strategic planning concerning the welfare and safety of the Thoroughbred racehorse Oct. 16-17 at Keeneland in Lexington.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Ward: Scope Shows Lady Aurelia Bled
- Connect in Good Shape After PA Derby Win
- Solid Keeneland Sale Ends With Declines
- Runhappy Logs Final Drill for Return
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby
- Handle Decreased 26% at Monmouth Park in 2016
- Miyadi Suspended by CHRB After Altercation