Churchill Downs April 25 re-emphasized its annual enhanced security measures for horses competing in the Kentucky Derby and the ongoing safety and integrity measures included in its "Safety from Start to Finish" program.
Churchill Downs Inc. reinforced its safety initiatives April 11 and said it plans to seek re-accreditation for its four racetracks through the National Thoroughbred Racing Association Safety and Integrity Alliance.
Churchill Downs Inc. announced April 22 its safety initiatives are in place for the 2010 Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) and Kentucky Derby (gr. I), following last year's creation of its Safety from Start to Finish
Most Popular Stories
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Fair Grounds to Withhold Millions from Purses
- HRRN Programming on New SiriusXM Channels
- Lenny's Place - Episode 1
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- No Dice for Massachusetts Racing, Breeding
- Keeneland September Sale Sees More Gains
- California Chrome Arrives at Parx Racing
- What's Going On Here: Solid at the Core