Churchill Downs April 25 re-emphasized its annual enhanced security measures for horses competing in the Kentucky Derby and the ongoing safety and integrity measures included in its "Safety from Start to Finish" program.
Churchill Downs Inc. reinforced its safety initiatives April 11 and said it plans to seek re-accreditation for its four racetracks through the National Thoroughbred Racing Association Safety and Integrity Alliance.
Churchill Downs Inc. announced April 22 its safety initiatives are in place for the 2010 Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) and Kentucky Derby (gr. I), following last year's creation of its Safety from Start to Finish
Most Popular Stories
- Champion High Chaparral Euthanized at 15
- Gulfstream Builds Stalls for Displaced Horses
- Trainer James DiVito Collects 1,000th Win
- Dortmund Wins Dramatic Los Alamitos Futurity
- Leading Laurel Rider McCarthy Breaks Wrist
- Asmussen, Albarado Team for Four-Win Day
- CHRB Eyes Scratching of Unreported Geldings
- Favored Act of War Captures Cape Guineas
- California Chrome Drills at Los Alamitos
- Bayern Turns in Bullet Move at Santa Anita