Churchill Downs April 25 re-emphasized its annual enhanced security measures for horses competing in the Kentucky Derby and the ongoing safety and integrity measures included in its "Safety from Start to Finish" program.
Churchill Downs Inc. reinforced its safety initiatives April 11 and said it plans to seek re-accreditation for its four racetracks through the National Thoroughbred Racing Association Safety and Integrity Alliance.
Churchill Downs Inc. announced April 22 its safety initiatives are in place for the 2010 Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) and Kentucky Derby (gr. I), following last year's creation of its Safety from Start to Finish
Most Popular Stories
- Fresh Horses Plentiful in 2016 Kentucky Derby
- Nyquist Jogs, Schools at Churchill Downs
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite
- Ramseys Go It Alone with Oscar Nominated
- Field of 22 Set for 142nd Kentucky Derby
- Adversaries Unite at Trainers' Dinner
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - May 3, 2016
- NBC Sports Group Sets Derby Week Coverage
- Zenyatta Bred to Medaglia d'Oro
- Lani Breezes in Final Derby Preparation