The National Thoroughbred Racing Association announced March 12 that Steve Koch has been named executive director of the NTRA Safety and Integrity Alliance.
The president of the National Thoroughbred Racing Association Sept. 24 credited a Pennsylvania racetrack with initiating pre-race soundness exams but said it's not enough.
Saratoga has been re-accredited by the National Thoroughbred Racing Association Safety and Integrity Alliance, officials said Sept. 2.
Lenny and Steve discuss Tapizar/Comma to the Top/Brethren, NTRA Safety Alliance, Life At Ten, John Nerud and Honest Ableboy. Watch Video
Most Popular Stories
- Chuck Borell Charged With Animal Cruelty
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Limousine Liberal Seeks Graded Score in Smile
- Legends: Charlie Whittingham, the Bald Eagle
- Recruiting Ready Signs on for Bashford Manor
- Birdatthewire Makes Gulfstream Return
- Red Rifle Aims to Repeat in Dominion Day
- White-Headed Foal Named Southern Phantom
- S'Maverlous is Cornhusker Highweight