The National Thoroughbred Racing Association announced March 12 that Steve Koch has been named executive director of the NTRA Safety and Integrity Alliance.
The president of the National Thoroughbred Racing Association Sept. 24 credited a Pennsylvania racetrack with initiating pre-race soundness exams but said it's not enough.
Saratoga has been re-accredited by the National Thoroughbred Racing Association Safety and Integrity Alliance, officials said Sept. 2.
Lenny and Steve discuss Tapizar/Comma to the Top/Brethren, NTRA Safety Alliance, Life At Ten, John Nerud and Honest Ableboy. Watch Video
Most Popular Stories
- Catch a Glimpse in Good Order After Nassau Scare
- G. G. Ryder Wins All American in Blanket Finish
- Weekend Hideaway Repeats in Commentator
- Gun Runner Breezes for Stephen Foster
- Connections Plan Breeders' Cup Trip for Top Casablanca
- Fourstar Crook Continues Turf Win Streak
- Danzing Candy Wires Lone Star Handicap
- Rey de Oro wins Japanese Derby
- Cupid Returns From Layoff to Win Gold Cup
- Ashleyluvssugar Wins Second Charles Whittingham