The National Thoroughbred Racing Association announced March 12 that Steve Koch has been named executive director of the NTRA Safety and Integrity Alliance.
The president of the National Thoroughbred Racing Association Sept. 24 credited a Pennsylvania racetrack with initiating pre-race soundness exams but said it's not enough.
Saratoga has been re-accredited by the National Thoroughbred Racing Association Safety and Integrity Alliance, officials said Sept. 2.
Lenny and Steve discuss Tapizar/Comma to the Top/Brethren, NTRA Safety Alliance, Life At Ten, John Nerud and Honest Ableboy. Watch Video
Most Popular Stories
- Princess Violet Tops Ruffian Stakes Entrants
- Pletcher Considers Preakness Stakes Options
- Unspurned Seeks Repeat Performance in Hendrie
- KHRC Vote on Salix Threshold Triggers Debate
- Wolf Man Rocket Ships in for Peter Pan Stakes
- Beholder, Warren's Veneda Face Off in Vanity
- Hardest Core in Man o' War vs. Imagining
- NYRA to Cap Belmont Attendance at 90,000
- MarketWatch: Jamie Hill on Sires, Pinhooking
- Keeneland Simulcast Operations to Red Mile