The president of the National Thoroughbred Racing Association Sept. 24 credited a Pennsylvania racetrack with initiating pre-race soundness exams but said it's not enough.
Saratoga has been re-accredited by the National Thoroughbred Racing Association Safety and Integrity Alliance, officials said Sept. 2.
Lenny and Steve discuss Tapizar/Comma to the Top/Brethren, NTRA Safety Alliance, Life At Ten, John Nerud and Honest Ableboy. Watch Video
Most Popular Stories
- Grade I Winner Mission Approved Retired
- Big Fields for Hollywood's Final Curtain Call
- No Deal Yet on Will Take Charge, Horton Says
- Bourbon Courage Faces Csaba, Neck 'n Neck
- Legacy Bloodstock Relaunched by Easthams
- OwnerView to Host October Ownership Seminar
- That Handicapping Show: Dania Beach Stakes
- OH Panel to New Track: No Tellers, No Permit
- Tranquility Farm Downsizing, Moving North
- Ohio Tracks, Horsemen Close to VLT Agreements