Safe in the U S A, a son of Gone West produced from champion sprinter Safely Kept, will relocate to Tommy Town Thoroughbreds in Santa Ynez, California for the 2011 breeding season.
Safe in the U S A, an 11-year-old son of Gone West out of champion sprinter Safely Kept (by Horatius), has been relocated to New England Stallion Station near Fitchburg, Mass.
Short Some, from the first crop by Safe in the U S A, became the first winner for his sire when he won June 4.
Roy Lerman, owner of Lambholm South near Reddick, Fla., will hold two stallion season auctions on eBay, with all proceeds going to the Tsunami Relief Fund.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- Beholder Work Moved After Del Mar Breakdowns
- Late Run Lifts Dacita to Victory in Diana
- Exaggerator Questionable for Jim Dandy
- Stradivari Sustains Career-Ending Injury
- California Diamond Shines in Paddock Sale
- Bitumen Rallies to Sanford Score
- Enola Gray Still Perfect After Del Mar Run
- 7-Year-Old Gelding Wins First Start at Ellis
- Mokat Surges to San Clemente Victory