Safe in the U S A, a son of Gone West produced from champion sprinter Safely Kept, will relocate to Tommy Town Thoroughbreds in Santa Ynez, California for the 2011 breeding season.
Safe in the U S A, an 11-year-old son of Gone West out of champion sprinter Safely Kept (by Horatius), has been relocated to New England Stallion Station near Fitchburg, Mass.
Short Some, from the first crop by Safe in the U S A, became the first winner for his sire when he won June 4.
Roy Lerman, owner of Lambholm South near Reddick, Fla., will hold two stallion season auctions on eBay, with all proceeds going to the Tsunami Relief Fund.
Most Popular Stories
- The Day After: No Regrets From Team 'Pharoah'
- Keen Ice Tired After Travers, 'Classic' Ahead
- Stellar Wind Dominant in Torrey Pines
- Valid Bounds Away to Iselin Victory
- Smokey the Pony Reining at Saratoga
- Keen Ice Springs Travers Upset on 'Pharoah'
- Site Read Favored in With Anticipation
- Navarro Mulling BC Dirt Mile for Private Zone
- NY Fan Forum: Improve Customer Service
- Tiz Love First Winner for Slew's Tiznow