Safe in the U S A, a son of Gone West produced from champion sprinter Safely Kept, will relocate to Tommy Town Thoroughbreds in Santa Ynez, California for the 2011 breeding season.
Safe in the U S A, an 11-year-old son of Gone West out of champion sprinter Safely Kept (by Horatius), has been relocated to New England Stallion Station near Fitchburg, Mass.
Short Some, from the first crop by Safe in the U S A, became the first winner for his sire when he won June 4.
Roy Lerman, owner of Lambholm South near Reddick, Fla., will hold two stallion season auctions on eBay, with all proceeds going to the Tsunami Relief Fund.
Most Popular Stories
- Mastery Passes Two-Turn Test in Futurity
- Abel Tasman Upsets American Gal in Starlet
- California Chrome Logs Final 'Challenge' Work
- Bode's Dream Perfect in House Party
- Paulassilverlining Golden in Garland of Roses
- Mobile Bay Turns Tables in LA Classic
- Greatbullsoffire Runs Away With MD Futurity
- Keane Stud Announces 2017 Stud Fees
- Thewayyouare Relocated to Haras de Corlay
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Los Al Gets Spotlight