Safe in the U S A, a son of Gone West produced from champion sprinter Safely Kept, will relocate to Tommy Town Thoroughbreds in Santa Ynez, California for the 2011 breeding season.
Safe in the U S A, an 11-year-old son of Gone West out of champion sprinter Safely Kept (by Horatius), has been relocated to New England Stallion Station near Fitchburg, Mass.
Short Some, from the first crop by Safe in the U S A, became the first winner for his sire when he won June 4.
Roy Lerman, owner of Lambholm South near Reddick, Fla., will hold two stallion season auctions on eBay, with all proceeds going to the Tsunami Relief Fund.
Most Popular Stories
- 2015 Dates Conflict at Two Kentucky Tracks
- Alcibiades Kicks Off Return to Keeneland Dirt
- Hong Kong Sprinter to Have U.S. Prep for BC
- Tracks Find Human Touch Key With New Apps
- Grade III Winner Fiftyshadesofgold Retired
- Big Brown Colt Tops Magic Millions 2YO Sale
- Stopchargingmaria Will Be Offered at F-T Sale
- Espinoza Suspended for Awesome Again Ride
- Added-Gaming Funds More Than Third of Purses
- Plan in Works to Save Suffolk Downs Racing