The Meydan Group will replace its synthetic track with a dirt surface by the beginning of the 2014-15 meeting.
The Dubai Duty Free (UAE-I), now worth $5 million, has been added to the 2006 Asian Mile Challenge series.
The Dubai Racing Club has announced a major increase in prize money for the Dubai World Cup meeting, with the Dubai Duty Free (UAE-I) and the Dubai Sheema Classic (UAE-I), the two turf races run on Dubai World Cup day, will now be worth $5 million each, with a first prize of $3 million.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Songbird Confirmed for Ogden Phipps
- Classic Empire to Begin Belmont Training
- Epicharis Begins Journey to Belmont Park
- Catch A Glimpse Has Homecoming in Nassau
- Leslie's Lady in Foal to American Pharoah
- Midnight Storm Seeks Grade 1 Dirt Win in Gold Cup
- Classic Empire to Coolmore on Retirement
- CHRB Approves Medication Conditions for Breeders' Cup
- Lady Eli Brings Her Class to Gamely
- Humane Society, PETA Support USADA Bill