The Meydan Group will replace its synthetic track with a dirt surface by the beginning of the 2014-15 meeting.
The Dubai Duty Free (UAE-I), now worth $5 million, has been added to the 2006 Asian Mile Challenge series.
The Dubai Racing Club has announced a major increase in prize money for the Dubai World Cup meeting, with the Dubai Duty Free (UAE-I) and the Dubai Sheema Classic (UAE-I), the two turf races run on Dubai World Cup day, will now be worth $5 million each, with a first prize of $3 million.
Most Popular Stories
- Alcibiades Kicks Off Return to Keeneland Dirt
- Tracks Find Human Touch Key With New Apps
- Big Brown Colt Tops Magic Millions 2YO Sale
- Added-Gaming Funds More Than Third of Purses
- Hong Kong Sprinter to Have U.S. Prep for BC
- Keeneland Secures Seventh Simulcast Award
- Grade III winner Fiftyshadesofgold Retired
- 2015 Dates Conflict at Two Kentucky Tracks
- Galileo Colt Leads Strong Goffs Orby Session
- Lemon Drop Dream Takes on Seven in Phoenix