The Meydan Group will replace its synthetic track with a dirt surface by the beginning of the 2014-15 meeting.
The Dubai Duty Free (UAE-I), now worth $5 million, has been added to the 2006 Asian Mile Challenge series.
The Dubai Racing Club has announced a major increase in prize money for the Dubai World Cup meeting, with the Dubai Duty Free (UAE-I) and the Dubai Sheema Classic (UAE-I), the two turf races run on Dubai World Cup day, will now be worth $5 million each, with a first prize of $3 million.
Most Popular Stories
- Sano's Faith in Gunnevera Unwavering for Florida Derby
- Dortmund Looks to Regain Form in Santana Mile
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Average Spikes at Barretts March Sale
- Look Back: Searching Finds Victory in 1956 Top Flight
- Unique Bella Sidelined Due to Shin Issue
- Classic Empire to Arkansas Derby After Impressive Work
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- Trainer, Racing Official Daniel Dufford Dies at 66
- Taghleeb Looks For Third Straight Win in Pan American