The Meydan Group will replace its synthetic track with a dirt surface by the beginning of the 2014-15 meeting.
The Dubai Duty Free (UAE-I), now worth $5 million, has been added to the 2006 Asian Mile Challenge series.
The Dubai Racing Club has announced a major increase in prize money for the Dubai World Cup meeting, with the Dubai Duty Free (UAE-I) and the Dubai Sheema Classic (UAE-I), the two turf races run on Dubai World Cup day, will now be worth $5 million each, with a first prize of $3 million.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Draws Post 13, is 3-1 Derby Favorite
- Field of 22 Set for 142nd Kentucky Derby
- Lady Aurelia Awaits Queen Mary at Ascot
- Team Optimistic, Nyquist 'Full of Energy'
- Bensons Hope to Let Good Times Roll in Derby
- Court Ruling Important in Hobby Law Tax Cases
- Trainer Abrams Takes Leave of Absence
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite
- Fresh Horses Plentiful in 2016 Kentucky Derby
- Ramseys Go It Alone with Oscar Nominated