The Meydan Group will replace its synthetic track with a dirt surface by the beginning of the 2014-15 meeting.
The Dubai Duty Free (UAE-I), now worth $5 million, has been added to the 2006 Asian Mile Challenge series.
The Dubai Racing Club has announced a major increase in prize money for the Dubai World Cup meeting, with the Dubai Duty Free (UAE-I) and the Dubai Sheema Classic (UAE-I), the two turf races run on Dubai World Cup day, will now be worth $5 million each, with a first prize of $3 million.
Most Popular Stories
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- Flintshire Looking Strong for Sword Dancer
- Mohaymen Cuts Back to Sprint in King's Bishop
- Ballerina Stakes Has Stage Full of Talent
- Quality Five-Horse Field for Personal Ensign
- A.P. Indian Puts Streak On Line in Forego
- Masochistic Looms in Pat O'Brien
- California Chrome Superior in Pacific Classic
- Tepin Back to Brilliant in Saratoga Work
- Strong Trade Reported at Goffs Premier Sale