Move over Derek Jeter, there's another New York-based athlete stealing the hearts of sports fans in the Big Apple. Kentucky Derby and Preakness Stakes winner Funny Cide, along with his connections, owner Sackatoga Stable, trainer Barclay Tagg, and jockey Jose Santos, were honored during a luncheon Tuesday at Gallagher's Steak House.
Most Popular Stories
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- BloodHorse, Weatherbys Launch Stallions App
- Welcome Home, Charismatic
- Rockridge's Posse Will Not Return to U.S.
- Lemon Drop Kid an Emerging Broodmare Sire
- U S Officer, Cool Arrow Set for Springboard
- Miss Temple City Scores Matriarch by a Nose
- Revolutionary Equine Waste Recycling System
- Trainer Davis Looks Forward to More Success
- Santa Anita Moves American Oaks to Dec. 31