Move over Derek Jeter, there's another New York-based athlete stealing the hearts of sports fans in the Big Apple. Kentucky Derby and Preakness Stakes winner Funny Cide, along with his connections, owner Sackatoga Stable, trainer Barclay Tagg, and jockey Jose Santos, were honored during a luncheon Tuesday at Gallagher's Steak House.
Most Popular Stories
- FDA Sends Warning Letter to Compounding Firm
- Australia Easy Juddmonte International Winner
- Brief Fair Meet at Timonium Begins Aug. 22
- The Jockey Club Elects Six New Members
- RCI Votes Increased Multiple NSAID Penalties
- Haskin: Viva Travers!
- Value in Young Sires at Keeneland September
- Shared Belief Looking to Retain His Throne
- Thoro-Graph Products Added to Equibase.com
- Big Three Clash in Rich Travers Stakes