Augustine "Gus" Williams, whose trademark Derby hat, plaid jacket and canary yellow pants made him one of Sackatoga Stables most colorful characters during Funny Cide's memorable Triple Crown run, died April 12 at the age of 81.
Most Popular Stories
- Yes It's True Euthanized
- Pender Harbour: Farewell to 'The King'
- Wyoming Downs Reopens Historic Racing Games
- Effinex Looks for His Highlight Win in Clark
- Commissioner to WinStar Farm for 2016
- Saham Returns for Commonwealth Turf Bid
- Tonalist, Red Vine Please in Cigar Mile Drill
- Dortmund Out of Clark Handicap
- Kentucky Oaks Winner Keeper Hill Dead at 20
- Churchill Unveils Derby Sire Future Wager