Churchill Downs Racetrack and charitable partners Feb. 16 announced that the online nomination process to select 142 breast and ovarian cancer survivors to walk in the 2016 Survivors Parade is open to the public.
Churchill revealed the policy change with the release of its annual update of items that are prohibited or permitted for carry-in on each of those days; selfie sticks and remote-controlled aircraft are not allowed.
Churchill Downs has released its list of security and hospitality policies and procedures for the 2014 Longines Kentucky Oaks and Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (both gr. I) May 2-3.
Churchill Downs has announced the opening of public nominations and voting for participants in the 2014 Survivors Parade Presented by Kroger, and a new partnership with Bright Pink.
Churchill Downs' The Mansion opens a whole new dimension of luxury for the track's most elite guests.
Churchill Downs will open its new multipurpose, on-track simulcast venue The Parlay Jan. 16.
Churchill Downs named Ryan Jordan to the post of general manager and promoted Greg Bush to vice president, operations the company announced March 6.
Most Popular Stories
- Racing's Stars Set for Santa Anita Saturday
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- Texas Chrome Pointing to Dirt Mile
- Eddie D. Stakes Split Into Divisions
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Team Block relocating Fort Prado to Indiana
- Amid Gloomy Forecast, Illinois Sets Dates
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby